Wait, what dignity?
http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/c...y/1115626.html
Wait, what dignity?
http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/c...y/1115626.html
At least they won at something. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Now thats how you play ACC football! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Just another example of ACC Football! Combine the ACC with the SEC and everyone would see just what brand of football that they play in the ACC. Football in the ACC is junior varsity at best. The SEC has always been tough and it has not fell off over the years.
Let's not use Duke as your reason as to why the whole league "sucks" in your opinion. Lest you all forget that Vanderbilt from the mighty SEC had a run just like Duke is having [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Plus the greatest team of all time, The U, is in the ACC.
Bookmarks